- [Instructor] Before we talk about BPDU Filter,…I wanted to show you this great show command…and it's called Show Spanning Summary…and it gives you some great information…about your switch and its entirety.…It doesn't go down to the VLAN level or a port level…until you get to the bottom of the output.…But at the top, we've got switches…and per VLAN spanning-tree mode…so it tells you what mode the switch is running in.…We see that we're not the root bridge for any VLAN's…at this point.…And then, it lists your features extended system I.D.,…portfast default, portfast BPDU guard default,…portfast BPDU filter default, then loopguard default,…etherchannel misconfig guard, uplinkfast, and backbone fast,…tells you which ones are enabled and disabled…at this present time.…
These aren't things you go back and forth on a lot…in production networks but in labs,…especially you know, its getting a little late…and your maybe getting a little goofy…and so when I'm running uplinkfast I don't remember…just run show spanning summary…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.