- [Narrator] Prepare to have your mind absolutely blown…in this section with OSPF authentication,…and I'm going to tell you why.…Maybe not blown like the, I think it's jet.com…where people's heads explode and the purple dust comes out.…We're not going to do that here 'cause it really makes a mess.…But, we are going to mess around with…authentication a little bit, y'know.…You've done some PPP and HDLC authentication…over a point-to-point link in your CCNA studies…and, y'know, it's like you can't mix this,…you can't mix this, you can't mix this.…We're going to try to mix a little…something here on live equipment and see what happens.…
And, occasionally perhaps, what doesn't happen.…Now, the network for our authentication…labs is in front of you.…All the adjacencies are up and running.…I've got areas here running.…I just verified all of our adjacencies are right here.…Router one's at the top, right here.…And, each router has two adjacencies,…which is what we expect and everything is…nearly to zero, no tricks up my sleeve…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.