- [Matt] Would you like to accelerate your web applications with native code? If so, this is the course for you. My name is Matt Scarpino and I've been a programmer and engineer for over 20 years. This course discusses WebAssembly, a new and revolutionary technology that makes it possible to execute functions and web pages that run with the same speed as native code. This course won't delve into the low-level details of WebAssembly. Instead, I'll focus on converting C and C++ functions to WebAssembly and invoking the functions in a web application.
- Programming for WebAssembly with Enscripten
- Building projects with enmake
- Practical algorithms for WebAssembly apps
- Analyzing WebAssembly apps