Join Sasha Vodnik for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Learning Chrome Web Developer Tools.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. The exercise files folder contains a directory for each chapter in this course that uses files, starting with chapter three. Subfolders for each chapter contain the files for the specified video, so 03_02 contains the files for chapter three, video two. In some videos, the start folder contains the files you should use to work through the tasks in the video.
The finish file contains the same files with all of the tasks in the video completed. If you get stuck or just can't get a step to work, the finish files can be a great way to check your work or to see the finished product in action. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device or at set-top device, or if your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now, let's get started.
- Setting up your testing and debugging environment
- Customize the display of Chrome Developer Tools
- Inspecting elements and styles
- Using the Console
- Opening source files in the Sources panel
- Identifying code that slows page loading
- Emulating mobile connections