Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrap-up, part of Learning Gantt Charts.
- Thank you for watching my Gantt chart course.…If you want to know more about project management,…then the next step is probably to have a look…at my other Lynda courses on project management.…There's one on the whole process of planning projects…called Project Management Simplified.…And there's one on how to avoid common project problems.…And then, of course, the other thing for you to do…is to have a go at producing a Gantt chart…for your current project.…You'll be amazed at how easy they are…and how useful they are.…And please do keep in touch with me.…
Connect with me on LinkedIn.…And if you want to subscribe to my free e-mail tips,…I'd be delighted, just go to…free-management-tips.co.uk…and put in your e-mail address,…and you'll get useful thoughts from me,…free, forever, and they never repeat.…I do hope to see you again, bye for now.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Describe the layout of a Gantt chart.
- Define the critical path.
- Differentiate between agile, scrum, and waterfall.
- Determine how to position the floating tasks.
- Explain when it’s ideal to use a Gantt template.
- Summarize why a Gantt chart is useful for communicating with customers.