Join Dan Sullivan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cassandra Data Modeling Essential Training.
- [Dan] Next Steps.…That brings us to the end of the course…on Cassandra data modeling,…but we've just scratched the surface…of what Cassandra has to offer.…This is not the end,…and I encourage you to continue to learn more…by viewing additional courses in our library,…such as Learning NoSQL,…NoSQL for SQL Professionals,…and Advanced NoSQL for Data Science.…For additional insights from people…who work with Cassandra every day,…check out The Last Pickle's blog.…Most of all, I encourage you…to experiment with Cassandra on your own.…
And if you get stuck,…check out Stack Overflow's Q and A on Cassandra.…Again, my name is Dan Sullivan.…Thank you for watching.…
- Cassandra architecture
- Keyspaces, tables, and columns
- Installing Java and Cassandra
- CQL data types
- Designing Cassandra tables
- Tuning tables to optimize queries
- When to use secondary indexes and materialized views
- Physical data modeling and distributing data
- Cassandra architecture and its impact on data modeling
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cassandra Architecture
2. Cassandra Query Language Data Types
3. Designing Cassandra Tables
4. Physical Data Modeling and Distributing Data
Replication in Cassandra2m 1s
5. Cassandra Architecture and Its Impact on Data Modeling
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.