Join Dan Sullivan for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Cassandra Data Modeling Essential Training.
- [Instructor] While much of this course focuses on the concepts behind Cassandra, there are a few exercises I do on the screen. You can follow along with these exercises using the provided Exercise Files. Just download the Zip file and extract the folder to a place of your choice. I extracted my copy here on the desktop for easy access. You'll see that the Exercise Files are organized by chapter and lesson to make it easy for you to follow along with the videos. Keep in mind that not every chapter has Exercise Files.
- Cassandra architecture
- Keyspaces, tables, and columns
- Installing Java and Cassandra
- CQL data types
- Designing Cassandra tables
- Tuning tables to optimize queries
- When to use secondary indexes and materialized views
- Physical data modeling and distributing data
- Cassandra architecture and its impact on data modeling
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cassandra Architecture
2. Cassandra Query Language Data Types
3. Designing Cassandra Tables
4. Physical Data Modeling and Distributing Data
Replication in Cassandra2m 1s
5. Cassandra Architecture and Its Impact on Data Modeling
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.