Learn how to shift your mindset from manager to leader. Enhance your personal growth by increasing your self-awareness and emotional intelligence, expanding your strategic scope, and identifying and cultivating top talent.
- Your business card may say that you're a manager. But are you a great leader? It's definitely not the same thing. Different impact, different results. I'm Sara Canaday. As a former executive, keynote speaker and author, I've spent decades leading and inspiring others just like you, to integrate the elusive leadership skills that can accelerate your success. In this course, we'll explore proven strategies you can use to make that vital shift from manager to leader.
To incorporate new skill sets and habits that will position you as a genuine leader. And if you incorporate these strategies you'll be ready to take on bigger responsibilities, to tackle 21st century challenges, to identify an inspiring emerging talent. You'll be prepared to make an impact at a much higher level. During this course, you'll discover ways to enhance your personal growth, increasing your executive presence and emotional intelligence. You'll see the benefits of expanding your perspective, adopting a more strategic scope and elevating the level of your decision making.
Finally, you'll understand how to improve the quality of your connections and relationships with other people, how to develop future leaders and cultivate the right conditions for team success. If you learn and apply these principles in this course, I'm confident you will begin to change the trajectory of your career. Moving from manager to leader is an exciting transformation. Let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Looking and sounding like a leader
- Increasing your emotional intelligence
- Becoming a thought leader
- Expanding your strategic scope
- Viewing challenges with a fresh lens
- Improving your decision-making skills
- Cultivating conditions for team success
- Building meaningful connections