Learn how to work effectively with your manager, maximize your career, and achieve success in the workplace.
- Have you ever wondered why the other guy got promoted and you didn't? Well, you're not alone. He probably wasn't any more productive than you were, he's probably just doing a much better job of managing your boss, that is until now. My name is Roberta Matuson and I've been called the Talent Maximizer for my work helping companies maximize their talent and for helping people maximize their careers. I'm going to teach you how to manage your boss so you can get the resources you and your team need to succeed.
We'll learn how to decode your boss' management style and build a strong relationship with them. I'll teach you how to master office politics and ensure your next play is the right move. No one cares about your career more than you do. You've got to take charge, do good work, and get noticed for it, and this course will help you do that. Let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Decoding your boss's management style
- Managing your boss
- Building strong relationships
- Avoiding mistakes
- Dealing with office politics
- Ensuring your next play is the right move
- Communicating effectively
- Bridging a generation gap
- Being heard
- Tooting your own horn strategically