Join Simon T. Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Finding a Sponsor.
- Congratulations, you've made it to the end of this course…and I am so proud of you.…Finding a sponsor is not just about finding someone…to benefit your career, it's about taking the best…learnings from them and then turning around and sharing it…with those who don't need a hand out, but need a hand up.…Now that you have an understanding of how to find,…engage, and leverage your sponsor, you also have the tools…to be able to sponsor someone yourself.…
In paying it forward, you not only set yourself up…for future success, you model to that person…that you're sponsoring that they must…do the same for others as well.…Relationships are the currency of the future.…If you're interesting in expanding your capacity,…I highly recommend watching my other course,…Building Business Relationships.…Lastly, if you're interested in learning more,…sign up for my newsletter and become a part…of my community at simontbailey.com,…and I'd love for you to connect with me on LinkedIn.…
Remember you're absolutely, positively brilliant.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining your career goals
- Leveraging your sponsor's influence
- Engaging with your sponsor as an advocate
- Finding projects outside your job requirements
- Making your strengths visible to your organization
- Navigating political roadblocks
- Avoiding career potholes