Florent Groberg gives some final tips for making the transition out of the military.
- Finding your purpose in your next mission is some of the most important work you'll do in your life. So take this seriously and put in the time. Now, I don't want to make this sound easy, but this is tough work. And it's a long journey. There's a lot to know about making your transition successful, and you're not going to learn everything you need to know by just watching this course. The learning doesn't stop here. I've included a Resource Guide, that can point you to other courses on networking, building your resume, and starting your job search.
Look, guys. I really, really encourage you to watch DeBona's stories, and hear from other incredible, amazing veterans who have successfully transitioned. Finally, stay in touch. Connect with me on Linkedin! I want to hear your story. You served your country honorably. You did something that less than 1% of our population has done, and now you have an opportunity to go out there and make an even bigger difference in the civilian world. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service.
Discover how to understand your strengths and value, where your skills fit into today's job market, and how to translate your experience into a solid resume. Learn how a mentor can help you navigate the transition and open up new opportunities. With Flo's advice, you can find a new purpose and continue the journey you started in the military—bringing your talents to bear on a whole new mission in life.
- Taking initiative
- Understanding your value
- Translating your experiences
- Building your resume
- Using a mentor
- Setting realistic expectations
- Building a network
- Transitioning into a new job
- Bonus videos featuring stories of transition from veterans