Consider additional, helpful resources, including other Lynda.com videos and remote work websites, to help you in your journey to find remote work.
- First of all I want to offer you congratulations.…By watching this course,…you are already investing in your remote job search.…However, this is not the only resource out there…for remote job seekers.…You will undoubtedly have other questions…to ask about remote work,…how companies manage remote teams,…and some best practices on being a remote employee.…There are a growing number of resources out there,…and I think you could benefit from some of my favorites.…A blog that puts out tons of content…specific to remote workers is the flexjobs blog.…
They have info on how to set up your home office,…how to communicate effectively with a remote team,…how to integrate your family and worklife…in a remote setting, and a heck of a whole lot more.…This is just a great resource…for you to browse and see what type of topics pop out…and relate to your situation.…Plus they do blog posts on the top companies…hiring remote workers…and will sometimes do webinars with employers…looking to hire remote workers.…So it can be a great resource for the types of remote jobs…
- Explain the benefits of a remote job position.
- Identify three technologies a person should master in order to work effectively in a remote position.
- Determine what to do if a recruiter asks for sensitive information before describing a job.
- Recognize three important things to consider when preparing for a remote interview.
- Determine the most important question to ask during a hiring interview.
- Summarize the next action to take after receiving a compensation offer.