Where should you look for a remote job online? There are a limited number of sites that are completely dedicated to finding remote work. A simple Google search will not garner the best results and it's important to find appropriate sites and navigate intelligently when looking for a remote job.
- You would be surprised, but the number…of sites dedicated to finding legitimate…remote jobs is actually pretty small.…The internet is a big place, and the fact…that there's so many job scams out there…can make your remote job search a bit daunting.…To help you on your way, I want to offer you…just a few resources and tips on the…best places to find a remote job.…One of the largest databases for career-oriented…remote jobs is FlexJobs.…Now, FlexJobs does charge a fee to use their service,…but let me explain why.…
FlexJobs is a team of researchers that…hand-screen remote jobs in over 50 career categories.…That means that they weed through…all the jobs for you to make sure you're only…looking at legitimate and vetted opportunities.…This is actually a pretty big time savings,…because the jobs that are posted there…range from full-time and executive…to entry level and part-time, to freelance.…They also have an advanced search feature…so you can find jobs that are 100% remote,…mostly remote, or just partly remote.…
- Explain the benefits of a remote job position.
- Identify three technologies a person should master in order to work effectively in a remote position.
- Determine what to do if a recruiter asks for sensitive information before describing a job.
- Recognize three important things to consider when preparing for a remote interview.
- Determine the most important question to ask during a hiring interview.
- Summarize the next action to take after receiving a compensation offer.