Join Mike Gutman for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Finding a Remote Job.
- We've provided you with some additional resources to help you in your remote job search. These resources include sculpting a resume, different interview questions, and more. Please reference these documents during the course and keep them handy in the future as you're applying to remote jobs.
- Explain the benefits of a remote job position.
- Identify three technologies a person should master in order to work effectively in a remote position.
- Determine what to do if a recruiter asks for sensitive information before describing a job.
- Recognize three important things to consider when preparing for a remote interview.
- Determine the most important question to ask during a hiring interview.
- Summarize the next action to take after receiving a compensation offer.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Finding a Remote Job
2. Desirable Remote Worker Attributes
3. Finding Remote Jobs Online
Avoid work-at-home scams3m 40s
4. Applying for a Remote Job
5. Interviewing for a remote job
6. Negotiating Benefits for a Remote Job
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.