Join Valerie Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Turning an Internship into a Job.
- If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download it to your desktop. There are quite a few worksheets and helpful handouts for a variety of videos in the course. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay, I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
- Evaluating opportunities
- Taking paid vs. unpaid internships
- Working with an internship program
- Tracking your project performance
- Managing your contacts long term
- Negotiating a full-time position
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Considering an Internship
2. Finding the Right Opportunities
3. Increasing Your Value On-Site
4. How to Maintain Your Networks
Managing your contacts2m 39s
5. Asking for a Full-Time Position
Helpful resources1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.