Join Valerie Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Mastering Common Interview Questions.
- If you have access to the exercise file for this course, you can download it to your desktop. Included with this course is a worksheet that will walk you through each question using the methods and points discussed throughout the course. This will help you to identify your unique message for each of the common questions. As you follow along with each question, you may want to pause and fill out your answer using the recommended methods. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise file, that's okay.
I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now let's get started.
- Tell me about your strengths
- Tell me about your weaknesses
- Why are you interested in our company?
- Why did you leave your previous company?
- Tell me how you handled a difficult situation
- What questions do you have?
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. The Who and What of the Interview
Types of interview questions1m 35s
2. Common Question 1
3. Common Question 2
4. Common Question 3
5. Common Question 4
6. Common Question 5
7. Common Question 6
8. Common Question 7
9. Common Question 8
10. Common Question 9
11. Common Question 10
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.