Join Valerie Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video About the example interviews, part of Master Common Interview Questions.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- In this course, we provided example responses to each of the common questions. Depending on your experience, you can choose to view the examples from an entry level candidate that focuses on using coursework and internship experiences or a mid-career candidate that uses examples from their work and volunteer experiences. For each question, the answers reflect unique experiences of real candidates for actual positions. As you plan your answers for common questions, you will need to think through your own unique experiences and how you will frame them so you stand out as the candidate of choice.
- Tell me about your strengths
- Tell me about your weaknesses
- Why are you interested in our company?
- Why did you leave your previous company?
- Tell me how you handled a difficult situation
- What questions do you have?
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. The Who and What of the Interview
Types of interview questions1m 35s
2. Common Question 1
3. Common Question 2
4. Common Question 3
5. Common Question 4
6. Common Question 5
7. Common Question 6
8. Common Question 7
9. Common Question 8
10. Common Question 9
11. Common Question 10
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.