Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Signing in to Adobe mobile apps, part of Adobe Mobile Apps First Look.
- Once you have the Adobe mobile apps downloaded…to your device you need to sign in to one of the apps…in order for all of them to take advantage of your Adobe ID.…So in this case, I'm just going to launch Adobe Comp here.…Once I launch Adobe Comp you're going to see…that it comes up with this video that it plays with,…and then underneath there it's going to have…two big buttons, one that says Get a free Adobe ID,…and one that says Sign in with an Adobe ID.…If you tap on Sign in with Adobe ID it's going to take…you to a screen where you can sign in to your Adobe ID.…This is of course the same username and password…that you use to sign into your desktop applications…on the Mac.…
So for this if I were to type out my email,…and then my password,…and then tap on SIGN IN,…that should sign me into the application,…allowing me to then take advantage of that…single sign on through all of the rest of the apps…that I've downloaded.…So if you launch any of the other applications,…once you tap on Sign in it should automatically recognize…
- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.