Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending Photoshop Mix projects to Photoshop CC, part of Adobe Mobile Apps First Look.
- In the previous movie,…we started working on a composition inside…of Adobe Photoshop Mix on my iPad.…Now I'm getting ready to take that image…from my iPad and send it over here to Photoshop,…but before I do, I want to make sure that I'm all signed in…and everything's good to go.…So the first thing I do is come up to the Creative Cloud…desktop icon, and the first thing I'm going to do,…is probably land you here on the Home screen,…something like this, go over to Assets.…If you don't see this folder with Open Folder…and View on Web right here,…that means that you are currently not syncing files.…There might be a button in here…that allows you to enable file syncing…directly from this panel.…
If so, go ahead and turn that on now.…If not, you can go into your Preferences over here,…go down to the Preferences section,…and then inside of Creative Cloud,…make sure you go to Files…and make sure this check box is turned On.…If that is not turned On,…go ahead and turn it On.…If it's on already, you're good to go.…So I'll collapse that and I'll leave Photoshop running,…
- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.