Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending Photoshop Fix projects to Photoshop CC, part of Adobe Mobile Apps First Look.
- In the previous movie, we were editing this photograph…and now it's time to take that photo…and send it over into Photoshop proper.…In order to do that, you're going to tap…the Share icon in the top right hand corner,…and you're just going to select Send to Photoshop.…Much like Photoshop Mix, Fix also uploads the files…to Creative Cloud, and then once it finishes uploading,…it's going to render a .psd file…and then send it over to Photoshop.…You have to make sure that you're signed in…to Creative Cloud, just like you were the last time,…and that file syncing is turned on.…Once the .psd is finished rendering,…and it has been sent over to Photoshop,…we'll jump in over there…and take a look at the finished result.…
Alright, so here I am back over in Photoshop now,…and I have my completed composition all loaded up,…and I'm really impressed with what…it has added to my Layers panel.…Check this out over here.…We actually started out with a base,…let me hide all of these layers…so you can see exactly what I'm looking at here.…
- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.