Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending Comp CC projects to your desktop, part of Adobe Mobile Apps First Look.
- The final step in taking your design…from Adobe Comp CC onto the desktop, is to send it there.…But first you have to decide exactly…what format you want it in.…Because when I tap the share icon in the…top right corner up here, I have the option…to send it, not only to Photoshop,…not just to Illustrator, but also to InDesign as well.…Let's see exactly how this works.…The first thing I'm going to do…is I'm going to send this to Photoshop CC.…It's then going to, kind of go through, you can see it…a little progress bar on the top right corner.…Once this has finished, and it's sent over to the desktop,…it should automatically open inside of that application,…provided of course, that I'm signed in using the same…Adobe ID that I'm signed into here on my iPad.…
Now it should be noted also that these…compositions can get really large,…because of the amount of information that's inside of them.…So it could take a little while…to send over to your application.…Once this loads up inside of Photoshop,…it's going to come in, and you may see a dialog box…
- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.