Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Round-trip editing with Photoshop Mix and Fix, part of Adobe Mobile Apps First Look.
- Alright, now we're inside of our layout…that we've created inside of Adobe Comp,…and we're ready to make some changes to it.…So if, for instance, this photograph…of the mountain down here.…Let's say we wanted to make a change to that,…but we don't really have the capability here inside of Comp.…What I'll do is tap the "Creative Cloud" icon…down here at the bottom.…It's tellling me this is a linked asset:…in order to make a change to it,…I need to basically unlink it.…That's okay, just hit "unlink,"…and then here I have the ability to…go into "cutout " in Photoshop Mix,…"liquify" in Photoshop Fix,…"heal" in Photoshop Fix, or "add a fix" in Aviary,…or go into Photoshop express.…In this case, I want to go over into Photoshop Mix.…
So I'm just going to tap on that.…It's going to say that it wants to open Mix,…I'll say, "okay." That's going…to launch Photoshop Mix, and once it launches Photoshop Mix,…that is going to then load in that graphic,…into Adobe Photoshop Mix.…And what I'll do here, is I'll just go in and…
- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.