Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video How to send feedback, part of Adobe Mobile Apps First Look.
- During this course I realized that you're going to have some questions. And when and if you do, I want to be as accessible to you as possible. So here are a few ways you can get in touch with me via the web. If Twitter is your thing, you can find me at twitter.com/justinseeley follow me and then send a Tweet @justinseeley. This is probably the easiest and quickest way to get in touch with me. If you'd rather use Facebook, you can find my Facebook fan page at facebook.com/seeleyfb, just like the page and then send me a message. This is the best way to send me a long form question and get a long form response much the same as you would with an e-mail.
You can also find me at LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/justinseeley. When you're there, go ahead and connect with me. But be sure when you connect with me that you write out a message telling me how you found my profile. That way I know who you are, how you found me and I can accept your request and answer your questions. Finally you can also find me at youtube.com/thejustinseeley. You can comment on my videos and also send me messages directly from my YouTube page, and I also post occasional free videos here as well. As I said I want to be as accessible to you as possible.
So if you have a question, a comment or you just want to stop by and say hi find me on the web, and contact me today.
- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.