Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch, part of Adobe Mobile Apps First Look.
- Next up on our list of apps is Adobe Sketch,…and I'm just going to go ahead and launch that,…and when you launch it you're going to be able…to take a look at something called Community Sketches.…And the Community Sketches are all projects…that have been pulled in through Behance,…of drawings and things that people are creating…with Photoshop Sketch.…So as you can see, it's a fairly dynamic community…of artists that are using this application…and they're doing some really amazing stuff.…If you are an artist or somebody who paints or sketches,…this is definitely an app worth checking out.…Let me show you how it works.…I'm going to come over here to the left…and I'm just going to tap the plus icon.…
When I do, it's going to give me a project…that automatically contains five different sketches in it.…You can see the little divider line,…might be a little hard to see on the screen,…but there are five different projects here.…And you can also add pages to that here on the top…by tapping on the little icon…with the paper and the plus symbol.…
- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.