Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Drawing and painting with Illustrator Draw, part of Adobe Mobile Apps First Look.
- The next app that we're going to look at is called…Adobe Draw and it's previously been called things like…Adobe Ideas or Adobe Illustrator Draw…but now it's just Adobe Draw.…So it's at the top right corner of my screen here.…I'll tap it and launch into Illustrator Draw.…Once I'm inside of Illustrator Draw,…you're going to see that I have a couple of projects…that are in here but you might see something like this.…Community Drawings and just one blank Project.…Before you get started, make sure you're signed…into the correct Creative Cloud account.…For instance, I'm not signed into the right one…so I'm going to sign out and then I'll sign back…in using the one that I've been using so far.…
Once I'm all signed into Illustrator Draw,…I'm going to tap on the left hand side…to create a brand new Project and then I'll…enter the project just like I did inside…of Photoshop Sketch just a few minutes ago.…In this particular application,…the UI is a little bit backwards.…You can see the brushes are over here…on the right hand side as opposed to the left.…
- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.