Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a new Comp CC project, part of Adobe Mobile Apps First Look.
- View Offline
- The final application that we're going to be…looking at in this course is called Adobe Comp CC.…So on the bottom row here on the far left,…and so I'll just tap that to launch it up.…And when you first launch up Adobe Comp CC,…you may see something that looks like this,…with just blank projects or the sample projects…that you see over here on the right.…And basically what Adobe Comp is,…it's an application that allows you to create…any fidelity type of wireframe that you want really.…In many cases, it's going to be for low fidelity…wireframing, but you can do full-on design…inside of this application as well.…
If I want to create a new project inside of Comp,…it's very easy to do that by tapping…the little plus sign on the far left,…as we've done many other times when we were creating…in other applications that we've been using.…However, you can see that when I tap on that icon,…I get lots of options here.…I can choose from device sizes, print sizes,…and even web design sizes all along the bottom here.…So I have things like iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPad,…
- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.