Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a layout with Comp CC, part of Adobe Mobile Apps First Look.
- Now that I've got my document created I'm ready…to start wireframing it out and then adding content…to the wireframe, and it's really easy to do this in Comp.…Let's go ahead and jump right into the project here…and I'll show you how you can start drawing out…some elements for this.…First thing I want to do is draw a header for this.…So I'm just going to draw a rectangle across the top,…and you can see how loose that resembles a rectangle…but how easy it is for me to do it because Comp…recognizes the shapes that I draw as I draw them.…So in this case I'll make that header about 80 pixels tall.…I can always make adjustments to it later,…and then what we're going to do now is we're going…to draw just kind of like a,…whoops, if you get something like that,…you accidentally grab something, just hit the undo button.…
I'll go underneath it here…and we'll just kind of draw a hero image.…Any time you draw a box with an X through it…that indicates that you want to put an image in there.…So we'll just make an adjustment here,…
- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.