Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating brushes with Capture CC, part of Adobe Mobile Apps First Look.
- All right. Now we're going to go into the brushes section…of Adobe Capture CC.…So just tap on Brushes at the very top of your screen here.…Once you get into this part of the application,…if you used Adobe Brush CC previously,…this should look very familiar.…Basically, Adobe Capture CC is just a combination…of what used to be Adobe Color, Adobe Shape,…and Adobe Brush, and Adobe Look…all thrown into one single application.…When you want to create a new brush,…you just tap the big, green plus sign…at the bottom of the screen.…That's going to, again, try to launch my camera,…but what I'm going to do…is just tap on my photos in the top-right corner…because I've already taken a photo of some marker strokes…that I've put on a piece of maker.…
So I'll go into my Camera Roll here…and I'll just grab one of these photos.…And so here is the brush that I've created, basically.…And what I want to do…is just knock out the background, first of all.…It's what that little white dot is indicating in the top left.…If I tap anywhere on the page…
- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.