Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting photos with Photoshop Fix, part of Adobe Mobile Apps First Look.
- View Offline
- Alright, let's move onto the second Photoshop…companion app that we're going to be talking about.…This one's called Photoshop Fix.…So you've got Photoshop Mix and now Photoshop Fix.…Where Photoshop Mix allowed you to…quickly and easily mix photos together,…Photoshop Fix is exactly like it sounds:…it helps you fix photographs by retouching.…So let's go ahead and launch that up.…When I first launch it up, it's going to have…several different sample projects that you can…go in and take a look at inside of the application.…But in order to create your own project, just tap on…the left hand side, that big plus symbol.…
And then inside of this you can choose…where your image is coming from.…Again, I'm just going to grab something…that's already on my iPad.…I'll grab this image here and load it in.…Once I have this image in here,…there are several things that I can do along the bottom.…It looks very similar to the last application…we were just looking at.…So I can do things like Crop, I can Adjust.…Inside of adjust I can do things like Exposure,…
- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.