Learn how to get the most out of the retouching features in Capture One Pro 10. Discover how to create uniformity in skin tones, use the Curve tool to adjust a tone, convert a selected color into a mask, and more.
- [Instructor] Imagine being able to handle all of your post processing in the same application that manages your images as well. Hi I'm Derrick Story, professional photographer, writer, and publisher of the digital story and welcome to this advanced techniques training for Capture One Pro. With this advanced color controls, numerous tonal adjustments, and brushing options for a variety of localized corrections, Capture One Pro can handle just about any image editing task that you would need. In this course I'll demonstrate how to create uniformity and skin tones for professional looking portraits.
Target and adjust a specific tone with the curves tool. Convert a selected color into an editable mask and how to automatically apply corrections on import. Capture One Pro is a professional grade robust image editor that's as comfortable in the commercial graphics shop as it is in your home studio. So please join me as we improve our images with Capture One Pro.
- Adjusting a specific hue with the Color Editor
- Minimizing an offending color in the Color Editor
- Fine tuning hues with Color Balance
- Exploring Color Balance presets
- Addressing a specific tone with the Curve tool
- Exposure adjustment tricks
- Using brushing tools in the Local Adjustments tab
- Making color corrections to specific areas
- Speeding up your workflow