You can save a lot of time when working on a batch of images by using the Copy and Apply Adjustments feature. In this video, Derrick Story shows you how to correct one image, then apply those changes to many in Capture One Pro, which is an advanced image management and editing application for profession and enthusiast photographers.
- [Instructor] I've done a fair amount of work…on this shot right here,…everything from tonal controls to working on the skin…and then of course we did localized edits too…and I have a few more shots that could benefit…from a lot of that work.…So what I'm goin to do is copy these adjustments here…and then apply them to these two shots.…So first thing I do is make sure that this is highlighted,…and then I go up to copy adjustments,…it's that icon right there on the toolbar.…You can also get to it right here,…copy adjustments,…and you'll see there's a keyboard shortcut for it also.…
So we've copied those adjustments,…now I'm going to highlight these two shots right here…and I'll hold down the Cmd key to highlight the second one,…but before I paste, or before I apply,…as capture one says,…I'm going to come over here to the adjustments clipboard…and the reason why I'm doing that,…is not only did we do contrast, levels, skin tone color,…which is a biggie right,…lens effects, we did vignetting,…but we also did some local adjustments.…
- Adjusting a specific hue with the Color Editor
- Minimizing an offending color in the Color Editor
- Fine tuning hues with Color Balance
- Exploring Color Balance presets
- Addressing a specific tone with the Curve tool
- Exposure adjustment tricks
- Using brushing tools in the Local Adjustments tab
- Making color corrections to specific areas
- Speeding up your workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Tethered Shootingwith Richard Harrington2h 30m Beginner
1. Color Adjustments
2. Tonal Adjustments
3. Localized Adjustments
4. Speed Up Your Workflow
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.