Join Derrick Story for an in-depth discussion in this video Tour the Output tab, part of Capture One Pro 9 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] For more sophisticated exporting,…we come over to the output tab, which is right here,…here we go, and we have a lot of great stuff…to work with here.…At the very top we have the process recipes,…and these are exactly that,…recipes for creating our files.…Now the neat thing about the recipes,…well, actually there's a couple neat things.…The first one is we can create our own.…So if we don't like the standard ones…that are here, we can build our own recipe…and we do that right here,…clicking on the little three dots.…
That allows us to add a recipe…and then we can build these recipes,…down here in the process recipe area.…We'll go to that in just a second.…But the other thing that I want to mention…is that we can run more than one recipe at once.…So now, if I click on process down here,…I will end up, for all the files that are selected,…two different files according to these recipes.…And that's kind of neat.…You can really take care of a lot of business…with just one process there.…
For now, I'm going to uncheck that.…
In this course, photographer, author, and educator Derrick Story embarks on an in-depth exploration of Capture One Pro. The course structure mirrors the design of the software itself, with chapters that step through each of the tabs in Capture One Pro, from organizing to editing to refining to outputting images. Derrick investigates Capture One Pro's intuitive library structure, its robust editing tools, its tethered shooting mode for going directly from camera to computer, and its photo printing and sharing features, including options for creating web pages and slideshows straight from Capture One Pro. These tutorials are ideal for former Aperture users who are looking for a new photo editing application, as well as current Lightroom subscribers who are interested in Capture One Pro's more powerful import, color grading, and tethering features.
- Choosing the right version of Capture One Pro
- Setting preferences
- Creating catalogues
- Importing images
- Organizing images in projects, albums, and groups
- Adjusting color
- Converting to black and white
- Using levels and curves to adjust exposure
- Cropping, rotating, and flipping
- Reducing noise and sharpening
- Adding metadata in Capture One Pro
- Exporting images from Capture One Pro
- Working with Aperture and Lightroom catalogs
- Shooting in tethered mode
- Making local adjustments with Capture One Pro
- Making prints
- Backing up Capture One Pro catalogs
Skill Level Beginner
Tethered Shooting Fundamentals (2014)with Richard Harrington2h 16m Appropriate for all
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Exteriorswith Richard Klein28m 58s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Capture One Pro
2. Organize Your Images
3. Basic Color Adjustments
4. Basic Exposure Adjustments
5. Work in the Composition Tab
6. Fine-Tune in the Details Tab
7. Metadata and Keywording
8. Exporting Images
9. Advanced Importing
10. Tethered Shooting
Review shoot results4m 22s
11. Local Adjustments and Styles
12. File and Catalog Management
Next steps3m 36s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.