Now that you’ve completed this course, what’s next? In this video, Derrick Story provides some ideas for further development in Capture One Pro, which is an advanced image management and editing application for profession and enthusiast photographers.
- [Instructor] I've really enjoyed working…on this stuff with you.…Isn't it fun taking our images…and making them better using these tools?…It's terrific.…So moving forward I have a few ideas for you.…One is keep in mind that we have additional training…in Capture One Pro…and really all the other photo management editing…applications in both LinkedIn Learning right here…and Lynda.com.…So for example I have Capture One Pro essential training…for nine and by the time you see this movie…ten should be in here also.…
I have advanced library management,…you know, all sorts of good stuff.…So you can continue learning and fill out the areas…that maybe you haven't practiced as much.…And speaking of practice,…I think practice is very important.…Now that you've watched these movies,…practice these techniques.…Start a real project where you use brushing,…where you use tonal corrections,…where you use color adjustment and really make it stick.…By doing so, by practicing, then not only will you master…what we talked about in this title…
- Adjusting a specific hue with the Color Editor
- Minimizing an offending color in the Color Editor
- Fine tuning hues with Color Balance
- Exploring Color Balance presets
- Addressing a specific tone with the Curve tool
- Exposure adjustment tricks
- Using brushing tools in the Local Adjustments tab
- Making color corrections to specific areas
- Speeding up your workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Tethered Shootingwith Richard Harrington2h 30m Beginner
1. Color Adjustments
2. Tonal Adjustments
3. Localized Adjustments
4. Speed Up Your Workflow
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.