If you have a collection of adjustments that you’d like to use again up the road, you can save them as a Style. In this video, Derrick Story shows you how to create a Style and apply it in Capture One Pro, which is an advanced image management and editing application for profession and enthusiast photographers.
- [Instructor] I've been working on this photo.…I was thinking about using it in an ad…for my film camera shop on Etsy.…And I really wanted to have a different look.…You know, not just the white background…standard sort of thing.…So I've done all sorts of stuff here.…I've done some split-toning.…And then I've done some adjustments,…some tonal adjustments,…a little bit of vignetting.…And I've even added a little bit of film grain.…And you know, really kind of created…a combination of effects here…to create this look that I really like.…
And when compared to the other shots,…this one for example…Let's see, let's just go with the side bar there.…See how, now that looks boring.…That looks really cool.…That would be perfect for the ad that I want to do…for the shop that sells analog gear.…I think I want to be able to come back to it…whenever I want.…And the thing about Copy and Apply,…that's great for a session,…but what if you wanted to hang on to it?…What if, a month later,…I wanted to come back and apply…this effect or this style…
- Adjusting a specific hue with the Color Editor
- Minimizing an offending color in the Color Editor
- Fine tuning hues with Color Balance
- Exploring Color Balance presets
- Addressing a specific tone with the Curve tool
- Exposure adjustment tricks
- Using brushing tools in the Local Adjustments tab
- Making color corrections to specific areas
- Speeding up your workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Tethered Shootingwith Richard Harrington2h 30m Beginner
1. Color Adjustments
2. Tonal Adjustments
3. Localized Adjustments
4. Speed Up Your Workflow
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.