- Thanks for joining me in this course.…I hope you feel like you have a good handle…on the possibilities available to you…when building quizzes in Captivate.…If you want to further your ability with Captivate Quizzes,…more knowledge about advanced actions and user variables…would probably be a good direction to go.…The course Captivate Advanced Techniques…has some content specific to variables and advanced actions.…Of course, what would a Captivate quiz be…without a good drag and drop question?…If you need to bone up on how to work…with these fun interactions,…be sure to check out the course…Captivate Projects: Drag-and-Drop Interactions…by Pooja Jaisingh.…
The worldwide Captivate community…is one of the strengths in finding help…for any Captivate challenges you may run into.…There are a number of really helpful blogs and sites…that you can find with a simple web search,…but here are a few of my favorites.…The first is the Infosemantics website.…This site has excellent troubleshooting…articles and documentation.…
- Adding graded quiz questions
- Choosing behavior settings
- Negative scoring and partial scoring
- Adding and scoring knowledge checks
- Customizing quiz behavior
- Creating pretests and surveys
- Packaging results for an LMS
- Uploading to Moodle
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate: Advanced Techniqueswith Anastasia McCune4h 33m Intermediate
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Intermediate
1. Adding Questions and Choosing Settings
3. Customizing Quiz Behavior During a Quiz
4. Utilizing Further Quiz Features
5. Reporting Results
Where to go from here1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.