Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video Where to go from here, part of Captivate Projects: Mobile and Responsive Design.
- Thanks for joining me in this course.…I hope you feel like you have a good handle…on what you can do to create new Captivate projects…or convert existing ones that play beautifully…on mobile devices.…If you wanna continue your studies of Captivate,…you might enjoy the following courses on Lynda.com:…The first would be:…Captivate 8 Essential Training with Aaron Quigley.…The course's Captivate Advanced Techniques,…and Captivate Projects: Publishing for Mobile and the Web…by Anastasia McCune also cover topics…that we didn't here that might come in handy for you.…
The worldwide Captivate community is one of the strenghts…in finding help for any Captivate challenges…you may run into.…There are a number of really helpful blogs and sites…that you can find with a simple web search.…But here are a few of my favorites:…The first is the Infosemantics web site from Australia.…This site has excellent troubleshooting…articles and documentation.…Blog.lilybiri.com is a great one for finding timely,…well-written explanations of how…
- Using the HTML5 Tracker
- Choosing mobile-friendly dimensions and controls
- Adding gesture support and geolocation features
- Adding video
- Ensuring mobile compatibility for nonresponsive projects
- Utilizing smart positioning
- Creating responsive quizzes and simulations
- Previewing and publishing a mobile Captivate project
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
Captivate Projects: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design Essentials: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Mobile Compatibility and Features for Both Types of Projects
2. Ensuring Mobile Compatibility for Nonresponsive Projects
3. Designing Responsive Projects
4. Previewing and Publishing
Where to go from here1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.