In this movie, Pooja Jaisingh talks about the new features of Adobe Captivate 9 like Adobe Captivate Draft, responsive enhancements, eLearning assets, effects, SVG support, LMS preview, knowledge check questions, direct publish to Captivate Prime LMS, etc.
- [Voiceover] Let's talk about the new features in…Adobe Captive 9.…Adobe Captivate Draft is an iPad app for storyboarding…your Captivate courses.…You can share these storyboards with stakeholders…for real-time and collaborative reviewing and then…publish it to seamlessly generate respronsive projects.…In version 9, there are some considerable improvements…to the responsive workflow.…You can now have up to five breakpoints…for your responsive e-learning courses,…and you can also restrict your learners from…viewing content in landscape mode on mobile devices.…
That's only if you wish to.…You can also send or align objects and add text…with hyperlinks, bullets, and multi-formatting…in a single caption and the content will flow seamlessly…across breakpoints.…Captivate 9 also gives you free access to a library of…over 25,000 free e-leaning assets, including games,…interactions, layouts, scenarios, people cutouts,…and much more to help you dress up your courses.…
You can now convert your interactive and non-interactive…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.