Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Captivate 9: Quizzes.
- For this course it's assumed that you have some experience with Captivate. You should have a basic understanding of how to use the core elements of the software. For instance, how to navigate between different slides in the project using the filmstrip, and how to affect images, text, and other items on the slide using the timeline. Since this is a course about quizzes, we will go over how to add quiz questions into a project, and affect the basic settings. But relatively briefly. That's because this course is based on feedback from Lynda.com users. The feedback didn't ask for a course about how to add quiz questions, but more about how to affect how your quiz behaves once you've got the questions set up.
So that's where we're going to spend the bulk of our time. So again, having a basic level of understanding of Captivate before you watch this course is recommended. If you feel like you'd like to spend a little time working with Captivate before diving into this course, a great place to start would be "Captivate 8 Essential Training" with Aaron Quigley.
- Adding graded quiz questions
- Choosing behavior settings
- Negative scoring and partial scoring
- Adding and scoring knowledge checks
- Customizing quiz behavior
- Creating pretests and surveys
- Packaging results for an LMS
- Uploading to Moodle