Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video What should you know, part of Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effects.
- [Instructor] For this course, it's assumed that you have some experience with Captivate. You should have a basic understanding of how to create an elearning course and add the different components of the course, like content slides, quiz questions, simulations, interactions, et cetera, and be familiar with the different functionalities of Captivate. If you feel you'd like to spend a little time working with Captivate before diving into this course, a great place to start would be the Captivate 9 Essential Training course.
Also, in order to take full advantage of this course, you'll need to download and install Adobe Captivate 2017. There's a free 30-day trial available from the Adobe website. You can also explore the other purchasing and licensing options from the same website.
- Adding external animations
- Using slide and object transitions
- Applying timeline-based effects
- Applying trigger-based effects
- Applying effects to a group of objects
- Creating and saving custom effects
- Using while loops and delay actions
- Creating an animated background and title page
- Creating a moving car animation