In this video, learn about what Captivate 2017 is and how it can be used, such as the types of content that can be produced with Captivate and publishing options for your finished work.
- Before we start using captivate…to author interactive elearning…and HTML5-based m-learning content,…let's get a good handle on what Captivate really is.…If you're an experienced user of previous versions…of Captivate, you can probably skip this movie.…Captivate 2017 is the latest version…of Adobe's elearning authoring software.…It's loaded with tools to help authors of elearning content…create things like product demonstrations…to show learners how a product is supposed to work,…or software simulations to show the software…or a specific feature of that software in action.…
You can create branched scenarios to allow learners…to focus on relevant content…based on the selections they make,…and even soft skills and compliance training…to ensure learners keep their skills sharp and comply…with various policies and procedures.…And, of course, you can create quizzes…to test a learner's comprehension…of the content they just digested.…So, who would use a program like Adobe Captivate 2017?…Well, by far, the largest group of Adobe Captivate users…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.