Enhance your elearning content by adding animations and digital effects with Adobe Captivate 2017. Learn how to add external animations, work with transitions, add emphasis with object and text effects, and more.
- [Pooja] Animations and effects when used subtly bring e-learning courses to life. Captivate allows you to create some nifty animations using the timeline tricks and effect that you can apply to the objects. Hi, my name is Dr. Pooja Jaisingh, and I'd like to welcome you to this course on Captivate 2017: Animations and Effects. In this course, you'll learn how to import external animations in Swift, GIF, and HTML5 format.
You will also learn how to apply transitions to slides and objects and then create native animations by applying different effects to the objects. We'll take a look at the steps to apply timeline and trigger based effects to the objects and learn how to combine different effects to give the animation a realistic feel. We will also cover some advanced animation workflows by applying effects to a group of objects, creating and saving custom effects, triggering effects via advanced actions, using the delay action, and a brand new WHILE loop.
And towards the end of the course, we'll build some animated screens together using the skills that we are covering in this course. When you are done with this course, you'll be ready to create animations for your e-learning courses with absolute ease. Let's begin.
- Adding external animations
- Using slide and object transitions
- Applying timeline-based effects
- Applying trigger-based effects
- Applying effects to a group of objects
- Creating and saving custom effects
- Using while loops and delay actions
- Creating an animated background and title page
- Creating a moving car animation