Learn how to build and customize quizzes for elearning content with Captivate.
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Anastasia McCune, and welcome to Captivate Projects: Quizzes. In this course, we'll go through many of the ins and outs of building quizzes in Adobe Captivate. We'll start with how to add questions, and configure settings for quizzes. We'll take a look at different ways you can score your quizzes, as well as how to configure different kinds of behavior, for giving users feedback. We'll also build quizzes that present random questions to the user, and look at how to build quizzes that act as pretests, and quizzes that act as surveys. We'll finish by publishing projects for a learning management system, and upload and test them out in Moodle. I'm excited to show you how you can use the great quizzing features that exist in Adobe Captivate.
- Adding graded quiz questions
- Choosing behavior settings
- Negative scoring and partial scoring
- Adding and scoring knowledge checks
- Customizing quiz behavior
- Creating pretests and surveys
- Packaging results for an LMS
- Uploading to Moodle
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate: Advanced Techniqueswith Anastasia McCune4h 33m Intermediate
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Intermediate
1. Adding Questions and Choosing Settings
3. Customizing Quiz Behavior During a Quiz
4. Utilizing Further Quiz Features
5. Reporting Results
Where to go from here1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.