Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing user scores in Moodle, part of Captivate 9: Quizzes.
- If you've been following along,…we've published two Captivate projects…for upload into Moodle,…and actually uploaded them both.…Now it's time to watch the courses via Moodle…as a student, and see how our scores…on the quizzes in the Captivate pieces…are passed back to Moodle.…So, I'm here on the Moodle start page,…and I'm going to log in as a student.…So now I'm logged in as the student Charlie Brown.…So I'm gonna go to My courses,…and here is the Basic Pet Care course.…
And there's two pieces in here that I need to watch.…So I'm gonna start with WisdomPets,…now go ahead and hit Enter.…And I'm gonna let this load.…And I'm just gonna resize this and close this sidebar here,…so we can see a little bit better.…So I'll click Begin, and I will go through the project.…So I've watched the project,…and now I'm ready to do the quiz.…So I'll click Begin Quiz,…and I will answer all of my questions correctly.…
And so, here is my final quiz score.…I got a good score on the quiz,…scored 80 out of 80, 100%.…So I'll just click Continue.…
- Adding graded quiz questions
- Choosing behavior settings
- Negative scoring and partial scoring
- Adding and scoring knowledge checks
- Customizing quiz behavior
- Creating pretests and surveys
- Packaging results for an LMS
- Uploading to Moodle
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate: Advanced Techniqueswith Anastasia McCune4h 33m Intermediate
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Adding Questions and Choosing Settings
3. Customizing Quiz Behavior During a Quiz
4. Utilizing Further Quiz Features
5. Reporting Results
Where to go from here1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.