Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing reports, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] You can view reports for anyone on your team…by clicking Reports on the left pane.…Here you will find the Reports interface.…These reports are similar to the reports available…to the administrator.…The only difference is that the managers will be able…to view reports for just their respective team,…and not for the entire organization.…Let's take a look at the difference.…I click Add on the top right corner, and here,…let me select one of the custom reports.…
Under the Manager filter, you will notice that…it just shows up Self and my name.…It doesn't show any other manager name in the prime account.…Close this, and click Save.…Another difference in the reporting for administrators…and managers is the ability to access the shared reports.…Administrators can create and share reports,…and managers can access them.…So here, you see a new tab which is Shared Reports,…which is available only in the manager's interface.…
If you click this, you will see all the shared reports…that are available to you.…Here, Mark Williams has shared this report with me,…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.