Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing quiz score, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Along with seeing the L1 and L3 feedback,…admins can also see the quiz score for the course.…Click Quiz Score on the left pane,…and that will give you data by user and by question.…Let's first take a look at the user-based data.…Here you can see the names of the learners listed…and the scores they have obtained in this course.…You can also see these values in percentages.…You can also see question-wise data analysis.…For that, let's go to By Quiz Section,…and here you will see a graph…where you can see each question…and how many of them answered it correctly and incorrectly.…
You can also download the quiz score data…by clicking Export Quiz Scores.…This will download an Excel sheet for you.…Let's open the sheet.…The sheet will show you the names of the learners,…the question stem, the responses given by the learners…and the scores for each of these questions.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.