Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing the finished project, part of Captivate 8: Mobile and Responsive Design.
- In this course, we're going to be working…with two versions of the same project.…The project itself is a training…for new employees beginning work…at a fictional hotel chain called The Landon Hotel.…The purpose is to familiarize new employees…with the history and philosophy of the hotel.…So being, this would be something a new employee…could watch as part of their orientation…on their first day, maybe on a desktop computer,…or maybe as they sit in the lobby with an iPad.…The project offers some history about the hotel,…then it shows a map of where The Landon Hotel…has locations around the world.…
There are some slides that offer some information…on featured hotels, then there's a quick quiz…at the end just to see how much a new hire…has retained about what they've seen.…Once a user finishes the quiz and gets their score,…they have the option to either start…the project over again or just exit out.…The whole thing would take someone maybe...…five minutes to go through.…So again, there are two versions…of the same project that we'll be…
- Using the HTML5 Tracker
- Choosing mobile-friendly dimensions and controls
- Adding gesture support and geolocation features
- Adding video
- Ensuring mobile compatibility for nonresponsive projects
- Utilizing smart positioning
- Creating responsive quizzes and simulations
- Previewing and publishing a mobile Captivate project
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
Captivate 9: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Mobile Compatibility and Features for Both Types of Projects
2. Ensuring Mobile Compatibility for Nonresponsive Projects
3. Designing Responsive Projects
4. Previewing and Publishing
Where to go from here1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.