See a quick preview of the Captivate project you will be building during this course and take a peek into the different animations and interactions you will be building.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Now it's time to view the completed project…that we are going to create during this course.…To open the project,…go ahead and open the Exercise Files folder,…Chapter one folder,…and open the file named Introduction to Color.cptx.…In this project, the first slide is a video splash screen,…where the video is playing in the background…and the learner has the Begin Course button.…When he clicks this button, he goes to the next slide.…The next slide is a nice example of a timeline animation,…where the coach is introducing herself…and giving a brief idea of what will be covered…in this particular course.…
Then, she talks about the color choices that people make.…It's a simple conversation…that the coach is having with the learner.…Then, there is a screen…where the learner gets an opportunity…to click on these colors…to learn more about the emotions they evoke.…It's a good example of a click-play audio screen…that you can add in your e-learning courses.…Then again, there is a timeline animation,…where the parts of the color wheel are explained in detail.…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.