Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, I recommend that you download the files prior to starting the course and save and unzip them on your desktop. In the Exercise Files folder, you'll find a set of corresponding folders to different chapters in this course. Some of these folders have files which we will be using to upload content to Captivate Prime LMS, such as images for logo, badges, user groups, et cetera. Also, for some of the chapters, I've included some e-learning courses that we will be using to upload to the LMS.
If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, that's okay too. You can still follow along using your own files or simply sit back, relax and watch as I take you though each individual exercise.
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.