Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Captivate 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] In order to take full advantage of this course, you will need to download and install Adobe Captivate 9. There's a free 30-day trial available from the Adobe website. From this website, you can also explore the other purchasing and licensing options. If you have access to the exercise files for this course, I recommend that you download the files prior to starting the course. And save, and unzip them on your desktop. In the exercise files folder, you will find a set of corresponding folders to different chapters in this course.
In these chapters, you will find assets that we will be using to build a course. I have also saved the completed and in-progress captivate projects for you to practice the steps along with me. If you do not have access to the exercise files, that's ok too. You can still follow along using your own files, or simply sit back, relax and watch as I take you through each individual exercise.
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.