Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Captivate 8: Mobile and Responsive Design.
- In the exercise files, there's a folder for each lesson in the course where we're actively working. Inside each folder is a start folder, and then an end folder. The start folder shows what the project looks like at the start of that tutorial, and provides any additional assets that you may need. The end folder shows what the end state of the project looks like if pertinent, as well as any output per needed if you follow all the steps that I show you. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along from scratch with your own assets.
Also included with this course is an extra reference file. It contains a summary of best practices for when developing for mobile, as well as quick reference lists of what captivate features are and are not available, depending on your output.
- Using the HTML5 Tracker
- Choosing mobile-friendly dimensions and controls
- Adding gesture support and geolocation features
- Adding video
- Ensuring mobile compatibility for nonresponsive projects
- Utilizing smart positioning
- Creating responsive quizzes and simulations
- Previewing and publishing a mobile Captivate project